Sunday, July 27, 2014

Well, that sucks!

So, I spent all of yesterday and part of today gouging myself on all types of junk food.  Eating to the point of feeling like I'm going to burst.  I really regret it now... I've gained four pounds in two days!  That takes a huge chunk out of the 10 pounds that I managed to lose in three weeks.  All that work, wasted.

Well, I'm back on track now.  Full of regret, but hopefully much wiser for it.  My plan now that the three week strict cleanse is over is this:

- stick to the clean program 5 days a week on my work days (I find it much easier to stick to the program on work days as my work is really busy and I don't have time to think about eating)

- on my two days off, I'll still stick with 3 healthy, low-calorie meals per day (with one exception, as follows) and three snacks per day

- one meal on my days off can be a treat meal, whether I go out somewhere or just eat in

I'm going to see how this goes for a while and track my progress.  Fingers crossed!  This is going to be a particularly stressful week at work, as I deal with some annoying issues, so I'm hoping to be able to stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment