Saturday, July 26, 2014

Frustrations

My final week on the clean program, in which I stuck with the plan just as I have for the first two weeks, as yielded a loss of... zero pounds!  So frustrating.  This is when I get annoyed with being on a diet, as I see no results for all my efforts to eat healthy.  How can I lose no weight when I'm only eating about 1500 calories per day?  It makes no sense and, to be completely frank, it pisses me off!

So, that's where I'm at today.  Dealing with massive work frustrations, my severe back pain came back this week, and now I haven't lost any weight this week.  Oh, and some shelves I tried to put up last weekend.... I screwed it up, damaged the wall, and I can't get anyone out to fix my mess due to my annoying work schedule.  My apartment is a mess.  Kind of like my life, really.

If anyone happens to know anything about privacy laws in Canada, I'd appreciate you getting in touch.  The privacy rights of myself and a group of co-workers was breached at work and we're not getting any answers from our managers.  We suspect they're trying to sweep it all under the rug and protect the person who did it.  And we're angry about it!  We really need some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment